Connecting technology providers with local customers
ACCIÓ’s ISE Open Innovation Challenge is open for submissions from companies offering solutions for a variety of needs. This business match-making service connects technology providers with businesses looking to purchase solutions. Meetings will take place in person at ISE 2024 at the Catalan Pavilion in Congress Square.
The ISE Open Innovation Challenge is hosted by ACCIÓ (the Catalonia Innovation Trade & Investment agency) and Enterprise Europe Network. For this, its third iteration, ACCIÓ is working with 14 corporations looking for innovative technologies and solutions partners to help solve 22 challenges ACCIÓ will manage meetings in person during ISE and online before the show – all appointments are confirmed in advance.
Technology providers that have the potential to help solve these challenges can now register to participate in the event and upload details of the solutions they can provide.
The meetings with the corporations can be held physically at the ISE show, online or both:
- Online meetings will take place on 24-25 January
- Physical meetings will take place at ISE 2024 in Barcelona from 30 January to 1 February
ACCIÓ will provide a pass to ISE 2024 to all participants joining the event with at least one meeting scheduled.
How to participate
- Register to the platform and complete your profile before 22 January.
- Remember to add an Offer/Product (into the opportunities section) for each challenge you are applying to.
- Choose if you want to have physical meetings, online meetings, or both.
- Physical meetings will be organised at ISE 2024.