Thursday 12 May
Conference Stage, Hall 5
A panel discussion organised by AVIXA’s Diversity Council.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Equity in Leadership and building a culture of Inclusive Leadership
- The business case for Diversity and Equity – benefits to organisational growth
- Establishing paths for individual development and growth
- Organisational readiness and planning for the evolving workspace
- The role of safe spaces and affinity groups
- How does technology help with DEI initiatives?
The session will be introduced by Sarah Joyce, CGO, AVIXA.
On the panel will be:
- Joe Way, Director, Learning Environments, University of Southern California, US
- Lara Paemen, Managing Director, IFMA (International Facility Management Association) EMEA, Belgium
- Kevin McLoughlin, AV Manager, Sky UK
- Rachel Hunt, Marketing Director, Unicol, UK
- Girish Narayanan, Managing Director, Granteq
- Susana Alvarez, CEO, Newtech Solutions, Argentina
No registration required.