Architectural Design Trends Roundup: Tips and techniques to align your business with market opportunities
31 Jan 2024
In this session delivered by Cecilia Ramos (Lutron), we will discuss lifestyle trends uncovered in Lutron's Lighting Trends Report, such as: Hybridization, wellbeing, sustainability, and natural light. We will also look at space and finish trends - Wellness spaces for longevity, biophilic design, hybrid offices, performative backdrops, virtual and the Metaverse. Learn how to execute on these trends with lighting, and understand when it is best to partner with a lighting designer. The session will include chance for open discussion and Q&A.
- Increase your knowledge of architectural design to enable you to connect with designers and end users at design / experiential level.
- Know how to add value to your clients through understanding of how light can augment and support these trends.
- Learn how to grow your business in evolving from programming experts to lighting experts.
- Discover how to leverage working relationships across the design community (with architects, interior designers, lighting designers, and luxury builder/developers etc) for optimum results both for the client and your business.
- Find out how manufacturers can help support them on the above and foster synergistic relationships in the trade.