Venue entry requirements
Anyone that want to enter Fira Gran Via during the four days of ISE 2022 (10-13 May) must show their badge on the ISE app. In order to do this, each person must have registered via our online registration portal on the ISE website and have downloaded the ISE App, ISE 2022 – the official show app, please search ‘ISE 2022’ in the App Store on your mobile device. The badge will appear on the ISE app as of the last week of April.
ISE 2022 – the official show app is now available to download from app stores. Find out more here.
Covid protocols, risk reduction and safety at ISE 2022
Throughout the pandemic ISE has followed national and international health and safety guidelines, with the health and safety of our exhibitors and attendees at the forefront of our plans for ISE 2022.
The current guidelines are as follows.
Spanish authorities require everyone entering the country to be either recently tested, recovered from Covid, or fully vaccinated. This protocol is controlled at the Spanish border.
ISE expects its exhibitors and attendees to also be tested, recovered, or fully vaccinated. In common with practice at other Spanish and European venues we will not ask for documented proof.
There is no longer a requirement to wear face masks in Spain, except in certain settings such as on public transport. Within the Fira Gran Via there is no requirement for mask wearing or social distancing, although you may wear a mask if you wish to.
Knowing your Covid status is important not only for yourself, but also for those around you. Self-testing is a risk-reduction measure that protects you and others. Testing is critically important, regardless of your vaccination status.
We cannot stress enough the importance of keeping each other safe. So please consider the following suggestions to be of the utmost importance:
- If you are feeling unwell, or have COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay at home
- Please test yourself regularly; in case of any doubt, consider taking a PCR or Antigen Test
- While in Barcelona, please take Catalonia’s COVID-19 health and safety measures into account
Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the show; exhibitors are encouraged to provide it on their stands.
ISE has ensured that all hotels booked via bnetwork will offer the following Covid testing options, on request:
- Booking an appointment at a nearby testing facility centre
- Booking an appointment for test laboratory staff to come to the hotel to carry out a test
Testing facilities can also be found at the following locations near Fira de Barcelona – Gran Via:
- Quiron – Avinguda Josep Tarradellas, 34, 08029 Barcelona
- Synlab – Asinsa Centre Medic, Numancia 47-49, Ent. 1, 08029 Barcelona
- Quiron – Carrer de Provenza, 319, 08037 Barcelona
- Quiron – Carrer del Rosselló, 484, 08025 Barcelona
For an overview of facilities in and around the city of Barcelona, please see the following links:
For general health and safety information, and also travel information, please visit the Spanish Ministry of Health’s website.
For more travel advice, please see the links below:
USA | UK | Korea | Germany | The Netherlands | Italy | France