Covid-19 precautions at ISE 2022
Following our successful events in both Barcelona and London in 2021, we will again be deploying Covid safety measures that are appropriate to the local conditions at the time of the show.
We are working very closely with the Fira, the city of Barcelona and the health authorities in planning a range of possible protocols.
These are the current protocols that we are asking exhibitors to observe (as of 25 October 2021):
- A negative Covid test, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery will be required to access the venue.
- Face masks must be worn in indoor spaces. (No specific grade of masks is required, but our advice is that they should comply with available guidelines for filtration efficacy and breathability.)
- Hand sanitiser must be provided and used on exhibitor stands.
- Exhibitors must use a track and trace system. This can either be a digital system, which can be ordered via the ISE webshop, or paper-based. Whichever method is used, the contact details of each person that visits the exhibitor’s stand should be stored for track and trace purposes only.
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be observed.
- Paperless systems and information distribution methods should be used wherever it is reasonably practicable to do so.
- Protective screens can be used in temporary structures.
These plans remain under review to ensure that we follow the most appropriate approach in February 2022.
Hotels and testing
All hotels booked for ISE 2022 via bnetwork offer the following Covid testing options to guests, on request:
- Booking an appointment at a nearby testing centre
- Booking an appointment for testing laboratory staff to come to the hotel to carry out a test
We are pleased to be working with the Fira, which has received international recognition for the planning, management and application of its anti-Covid measures.