Following on from the success of the AV Experience Zone at ISE 2022, the Tech Talks Español will present a range of free-to-attend sessions, all in the Spanish language. "We are bringing high-value people to the show," explains Victor Alarcon, who has produced the programme for AVIXA. "We want to update them with some of the latest technology and industry trends, and then afterwards they can search out relevant solutions on the show floor."
The speakers come from a variety of Catalonia-based and other Spanish organisations and partners. Each day's programme will consist of three types of session: a masterclass on a niche topic, aimed at technicians and engineers; a session from an organisation supporting the industry in Catalonia; and a session for a more general AV/IT audience.
Among the topics covered in these Spanish-language sessions are:
- Breathtaking aerobatic drones and some of the most daring feats of content capture
- A behind-the-scenes look at the virtual sets of The Mandalorian
- How AV technologies provide a fully immersive experience in ‘exerfitgaming’ – the gamification of exercise and fitness
- Audio optimisation expert showcase: noiseless audio adjustment
- State-of-the-art designers share the future of the restaurant experience