Like their Spanish counterparts, the English-language Tech Talks are designed to give new and existing visitors the opportunity to learn about technology innovations and business developments. They're also designed to offer something a little different from the main conference programme. These Tech Talks will be given by experts on the cutting edge, bringing new ideas, sharing best-practice case studies and offering a glimpse of the state of the art at ISE 2023.
- Corporate events and sound
- A deep dive into the Metaverse – and how companies are factoring it into their business strategies
- A series of sessions dissecting the challenges arising from the ever-changing business climate – sharing solutions that look at new revenue streams from the RFP to a masterclass on SLAs
- AV innovations: using video games to treat and rehabilitate patients
- Understanding and managing speech intelligibility
- The latest in innovative physical presence displays and immersive experiences