ISE partner Talent & Knowledge Congress held the II Impulsa Talentum Summit on Thursday 2 February from 10:45 -12:30 in room CC4.3.
The sessions addressed these questions:
- What should organisations do to adapt to constant changes?
- How can they attract and retain talent?
Following an opening address by Bru Recolons, President of Impulsa Talentum Foundation, business leaders explained their experience and propose strategies in a series of Talent Talks:
- Sergi Sagas, CIO of HYPERREAL, talked about ‘Populating the Metaverse and Creating Communities’
- Frank Perkins, CEO of insurtech company INARI talked about ‘Applications and Benefits of Blockchain in the Audiovisual Sector'
- Also giving a Talent Talk was Rebecca Maxwell, Director Applications Development, HCM EMEA, Oracle.