Ask the Experts…What will the student of the future need from higher education and are we ready?
02 Feb 2023
3Q400 - AVIXA Xchange Live Booth
One of the keys to successful learning is creating inspiring spaces and engaging experiences. When Covid-19 regulations were relieved, many students rushed back to campus-based learning to benefit from in-person learning. Yet for many digital natives, raised with virtual interaction and connection with friends, studying online at a time that suits them was a welcome and natural progression.
Suddenly, the future is open and perhaps in years ahead, students won't need to come to a campus in the future?
We assemble an expert panel to explore what the needs of the future student might be and how Universities can adapt alongside changing times. If you want to uncover the steps that Universities must put in place to positively impact the learning experience for the student of the future, attend this session to learn from the experts and share your view.
Bring your questions for the panel, here's a few to kick you off:
- How do we get the balance between investment and ROI right?
- Do we have the right infrastructure to deliver for students
- The pandemic has taught us that the future is unpredictable.
- Are we prepared for multiple futures?
- How can we improve the higher education learning experience through AV & IT?
- What's next for the future of AV in Higher Education and how do we get there?
SpeakersAngeliki Agorogianni, Vice Technical Manager for Services, IT Centre - Aristotle University Thessaloniki