by OneAV – PureLink GmbH | Booth: 1-N110
The matrix switchers are designed to be the central component of AV system. They are ideal for applications where multiple signals with different resolutions must be optimized for displays. It is also suitable for presentation spaces where two displays are needed.
– Matrix with HDMI, USB-C, DP and VGA inputs to independent HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
– Scaled output resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4 via HDMI and 4K via HDBaseT
– Compliant with HDCP 2.2, PoC to HDBaseT output as well as audio de-embedding and embedding via bal. audio inputs & analog / S/PDIF audio outputs
– Visually lossless (de-)compression for HDMI signals over 40m@4K and 70m@1080p on HDBaseT output
– Seamless switching of HDMI and HDBaseT outputs incl. EDID Management
– Control via RS-232, IR, TCP/IP, relay, CEC and GUI